Sign in to follow this  
waffles

FSX crash using FMS with FS2crew

HI Guys,

Brand new to FSX,PMDG J41 and FS2crew so apologies if these problems have been mentioned before.I have had FSX crash four times at same point whilst trying to get my head round FS2crew,everytime I start programming the FMS and as soon as I press VNAV button FSX crashes,it has only done this with FS2crew installed,no problems with FMS before,any ideas?Using windows XP by the way,

Thanks

Hi,

Please sign with your full name for tech support.

I haven't seen that one reported before out of a large user base, so I'm afraid it would be hard to even guess.

P.S. Please dump XP... Windows 8 is the way to go.

I suspect if you upgraded your OS and did a clean install of everything, your issue would go away.

Ok,thanks for the reply,will try a re-install,upgrading my OS is not an option at the moment,

Mike Holleran