Sign in to follow this  
bradrcfii

PFD and ND pop-ups

Is there a way to have both these displays pop-up at the same time. They alternate, one or the other.

Thanks,

There is a file to download on PMDG website, undockable panels, but unfortunately, it does not work very well. Sometimes the values on the screens freeze.

vpa055.png

I just made another test. I guess the undockable panels are for those flying in 2D Cockpit.

When they are installed, when I fly in virtual cockpit, some values on the screens freeze. I need to click twice on the different screens to popup and back in order to refresh the values.

vpa055.png

I have four monitors. Three monitors are used for the virtual cockpit. I place the 2d pop-ups DU1-4) on the fourth monitor. It works very well.