Sign in to follow this  
kalas1988

Add on military, civil jet

Hello everyone,

I am new to this place, I know this posts have been discused 100 times, but I assume some changes have been made in the last years.

I am currently happy fan of LD 767, but since I'm student, I can't afford to buy games, so this is my only.

I have found various freeware I was totally speechless, some are better than paywares.

Please since you know more than me, for now I have. Virtavia Typhoon, Mitsubishi F-2A, and some little more.

I only need one civil jet, and military It's enough for 1 year :)

So please your opinions really only the best (with APU :) )

Thank you , best regards

The best military jet by far is the Section8 F86 Sabre. It's one of the best addons ever - payware or freeware

thanks for the info, well sabre Is kind of too old, please forgive me. I am more looking for something like ISRA mirage, but with APU. Using APU gives more like realism :) It's completely Ok if it's C-130, or anything prop.

Indeed mister kiwiflyer45 , I checked sabre from http://sectionf8.com/, it 's so good that "it's a must have" :), thank you.

Do you maybe know if there is english cockpit for the project tupolev, it sure is amazing.

AirKevin, thanks for the boeing info. The 747 really is amazing, no I only need military

b'rgrds

The Isra Mirage is superb - an amazing addon. I should have included it in my original suggestion - glad you found it. By APU do you mean an auxillary power unit? If so, I don't know of any military jet other than a heavy transport that would have one.

The Alphasim C130 is now available as freeware if you can find it. But if you want the kind of quality you have seen with the Section8 Sabre or Isra's Mirage III, then you will want to buy the payware Captain Sim C130. It is excellent

Yeah the Mirage is really piece of work. Well F -18, has APU, as well as F- 16 (if it's accurate in Falcon 4). I assume that some soviet military has APU as well, since the ka-50 helicopter has one.

Yess for APU I mean, the auxilary power unit.

Hello again,

I have a few questions for senior ISRA fighter pilots :)

I am having problem with the afterburner, it seems that it works only once. And that is when I load aircraft. When I shut it down and start it again, I cannot get inject lamp, and fonct.

When I turn autobalance on, engine shuts down. It also looks that I have problems with fuel, since after burning 500kg of it , and when 600l lamp goes on, my engine dies.

What does "survit" button do?

Is it possible that mirage doesn't have ability to "capture" glide path(full ILS). I am only able to land via LOC/DME, or NDB. But that is super for low visibility, some old school flying.

regards from Slovenia, cheers