Sign in to follow this  
MD-11F

560ti@ 2560x1600 low fps

hi guys i just got, my dell u3011 ans as far i see my gtx 560ti can't handle the 2560x1600 very well. i tried lower the settings with no luck every time rex weather load, the clouds killing me to much. i have all tweaks ,using external limiter unlimited set in fsx i need upgrade my video card any ideas or help...??

I just bought a 27 inch LED monitor but only run 1900 x 1080 and seem to maintain 30 fps with the NGX. Try lowering the resolution of your monitor and FSX to a smaller amount. Running at 1080 is pretty nice and see no need for any higher resolution unless your running multiple monitors.

You could also reduce AA in nividia inspector if your running higher than 4x.

Just a few ideas.

Sean Green

2560x1600 is a heavy work for 560ti(but 680 or 690 can handle this resolution well except 580 too).In higher resolutions vga needs more vga RAM.If you use your resolution 1920/1080 it will be ok.

hi guys i just got, my dell u3011 ans as far i see my gtx 560ti can't handle the 2560x1600 very well. i tried lower the settings with no luck every time rex weather load, the clouds killing me to much. i have all tweaks ,using external limiter unlimited set in fsx i need upgrade my video card any ideas or help...??

What Inspector settings are you running? Antialiasing in particular.

I mean, if the card can handle the resolution in good weather but not in clouds, it's just that you are running too much AA for that card and resolution

thanks guys for you all reply i put the clouds in rex 2048x2048 hd and she keeps the frames most 28 to 30 in the ngx and the md-11 30 all the times in fly tampa and fs dream team aa settings 8x combined in nvidia inspector thanks guys

And you want what? 60FPS? A constant 30 should be plenty... Maybe stop looking at the numbers and start considering whether or not your simming experience is smooth enough or not?

And you want what? 60FPS? A constant 30 should be plenty... Maybe stop looking at the numbers and start considering whether or not your simming experience is smooth enough or not?

no my man y made this post just to hear opinions just in case maybe i need to upgrade my video card now@ 2560x1600 im good in range 25 to 30 must of the time im looking not shutter no the numbers , and no i don't want 60 fps lol

what a fail guys she can't handle well gtx560 ti utilize 1012 mb 99% monitoring the shutters in nvidia inspector i need a proper video to handle aa at high aa@ 2560x1600 any advice for new video card to buy would be great spend 1200 dollars on the dell u3011 for this, but i need to keep going regards guys....

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG General Forum" to "MOBO, RAM, CPU's & Other Hardware". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.