Sign in to follow this  
Boeing738

737NGX FMC Co Route

Hi

I just installed the PMDG 737NGX and when I tried to use the Company Route feature, it said: INVALID ENTRY. I'm sure I got the airport codes right (SYCJ is the departure and TTPP is the arrival airport) but I don't know what to do. Any Ideas? It also says NAV DATA OUT OF DATE.

Thanx! Happy New Year!

the company route loads flight plans you have saved to the PMDG/Flightplans/NGX folder. it needs to be in a certain format too (.RTE). Once you have a flight plan and its in this folder, you put the name of the file in to the CO Route section. For example if the file in the NGX folder is called SYCJTTPP01.RTE you would put SYCJTTPP01 in the CO Route section. You can convert plans to the correct format using a couple of programs.

cheers

lee

It seems after latest service pack you can not import a flt plan not sure if this is the same thing as you are asking about, maybe someone else can chime in here. Well not exactly true flt plan import works sometimes and sometimes not.

Rich Sennett

Hey Guys, eehh, "Houston, We have a problem?" Yah, that fits it. I did everything that LeeL said, but when I try the co route, it says in text on my moniter :Departure airport not found, Import Aborted. Can you help me out?

Hey Guys, eehh, "Houston, We have a problem?" Yah, that fits it. I did everything that LeeL said, but when I try the co route, it says in text on my moniter :Departure airport not found, Import Aborted. Can you help me out?

What works for me is to put in the departure airport (kmdw) then I press co route it then allows to browse all of the routes I have saved. I typically make my routes with avilasoft efb and save to the proper directory.. Hope that helps.

I've never had that happen. I'm sorry someone here will know though.

If you put SYCJ into the departure spot (not the CO Route but on top of it) does it recognize it?

Lee

NAV DATA OUT OF DATE means that your AIRAC database is expired. You can check with navigraph with the latest cycle being offered.

JQ

-Jiaqing LEW

'There's no reason to not like flying'

Yeah, it recognises it.

Here is an easy way

go to simroutes.com, click generate routes up at the top...put in your departure and arrival airports and use this route ( TIM UA324 POS ) copy and paste that in there.

Now once the route is generated you will see about 1/4 down the page a thing that says download flight plan, select PMDG. and download it. Look at what the name of the file is and put it in the FSX/PMDG/Flightplans/NGX folder.

Go to the FMS and under company route put the exact name of the flight plan, for me it downloaded as SYCJTTPP.rte , so under CO Route put SYCJTTPP and activate...that should do it.

let me know how it goes.

lee

glad you got it sorted

happy new year