Sign in to follow this  
dickdavis229

JARdesign Airbus 320

It does seem to work alright in 10.20b10 32 bit mode, however. I haven't had any issues so far. I say this because I believe as with most other payware devs, JARDesigns "offically" supports use in 10.11 stable at the moment.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Hi Mayia,

Since I notice you have all the latest Airbus can you confirm that the Airbus Neo for X-plane is as good as the Aerosoft/BBS ones (I own them both) or will I be disappointed comparing to these ?

thank you

Greg

too much, too soon....

Hi Mayia,

Since I notice you have all the latest Airbus can you confirm that the Airbus Neo for X-plane is as good as the Aerosoft/BBS ones (I own them both) or will I be disappointed comparing to these ?

thank you

Greg

http://airbus320neo.com/ its good.

Hi...

the JAR airbus is NOT 64bit yet.. do to a plugin that is still in 32bit... 64bit plugin is on the way and after that JAR will release 64bit version!

Version 1.x of this bus is very good... not all stuff works (in the MCDU) but it is in the pipeline for next version...

Been beta testing the MAC version.. All I can say is "this is good"

Support the developer and keep version 2, 3, 4 in the works ;-)

Great stuff for X-Plane....

Henrik

And that LPMA scenery is PROFESSIONAL too :-) I only miss the 05 curved LDIN ALS...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...