Sign in to follow this  
ozflyer

Pushback

Hi,

I use fs2crew voice commander for level d 767 on fsx with fsdreamteam gsx.

I want to use gsx push back, I have disbale push back required in fs2crew config menu but I still need to say disconnect to ground' to before I can get gsx to push back.

Which doesn't sound right, is there anyway that step can be eliminated and I can continue calling push back via gsx menu ?.

You have a great product, if it can interface with gsx better, it will be a great experience for flight simmers...

Thank you.

Just go to the FS2Crew Control panel and click "AES" So that it reads "ON". This was designed for Aerosoft AES, but all in all it just disables the FS2Crew pushback. So GSX should run without problems.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Tatave , thanks mate.

Would enabling AES, also disable the Jetway activation, or only push back is disabled ?.

I want fs2crew to activate jetways, but not push back.

Will you recommendation help there ?

Thanks Bryan will give that a try.

Thanks Bryan.

With the flight attendant, is it possible to suppress cabin announcements, but not cabin cockpit conversations.

The reason I ask is I have sound pack for the virtual airline that I fly, which is customized, so want to use that and now have virtual and fs2crew cabin announcements conflict

Bryan, push back works as suggested.

Any recommendations on my query with cabin announcements ?

Sorry Bryan, might be a stupid question.

How do I turn off cabin announcements ?, I want to keep cabin to cockpit, but only stop pre departure, etc announcements by cabin crew.