Sign in to follow this  
Sandy_Bridge

PACK lights

I doubt that someone will stop to following the QRH for a PACK TRIP OFF light found istead of PACK.

The basic reason is written above in my post. In case of light turned on (and noone mada a master caution recall) the pack tripped off. The consequences are almost the same, same for the resetting procedure (if the failure can be resetted). However, the differences between the 2 kind of air conditioning is not limited to that ight, there are the cabin selectors, recirc fans...

Yes, it is something wrong and hopefully it will be fixed in SP2. But nothing that will stop a QRH procedure to be done.

Does someone already sent a ticket to the team?

Regards

Andrea Daviero

But nothing that will stop a QRH procedure to be done.

I've never run a QRH procedure in FSX, but I do appreciate realistic systems simulations and graphics. It's such a simple thing to correct too, especially as different panels are already present in the two versions.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I've never run a QRH procedure in FSX, but I do appreciate realistic systems simulations and graphics. It's such a simple thing to correct too, especially as different panels are already present in the two versions.

I'm the first that hope for a perfect product without any bug, issue or graphic error, I also posted some, more or less important than that. I also told that I hope it will be fixed in SP2, however we must admit that is not something that can stop a QRH procedure.

It must be pointed to the team sending a ticket.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Thanks Kevin! ;)

Ryan replied that a fix for this will be added to SP2.

ki9cAAb.jpg