Sign in to follow this  
Mavrick11

Can The FMC Data Be Saved As a Flight Plan

I have a question about the 737 NGX FMC and the data that is entered into it. The question is; the data that is entered, can it be saved as a flight plan and reloaded? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Les :hi:

Yes it can once the F PLAN is entered and correct go to route page and click save it will save for future flights. To use it later go to route page and load it from co route. By selecting it from the list of saved flightplans in the FMC.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

The flight plan only records route data. All other data, such as performance numbers in pages like INIT REF, for example, won't be saved, unless you actually save the panel state.

Matheus Mafra

Thank you all for the help. The problem that I was having was I had the program called "SPAD" running in the backround and I had problems saving the "panel state". I then shut it off (SPAD) and made the flight plan in the FMC. I then saved the flight plan and everything is good :yahoo:.And I now my plan shows in my download flight plans.

I have the PMDG NGX base pack and I have a question on the manuals. I hunted for this same issue in the manuals but was unable to find the information. that I needed. In what manual hs this information? I have about seven or so manuals that are PDF's. Any help on this one?

Les H :hi:

The process of saving company routes indeed seems to be missing from the documentation. I'm pretty surprised :Thinking:

There's a section about loading company routes, though. You'll find this in the 'Flight Crew Operations Manual Vol. 2' (PMDG-NGX-FCOMv2.pdf) on page 11.40.14 – 11.40.16 (which is 928-930 in the PDF).

Basically, the manuals done by PMDG specifically for the NGX are the 'Introduction' (must read) and both the 'Tutorials' (should do).

The other docs (FCOM 1 & 2, QRH and Flight Crew Training Manual) are pretty much real world Boeing material, so you won't find anything in there that is not in the real plane (like activating/clearing failures, opening doors, removing the GPU and alike).

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png