Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

Czech Project Tupolev TU154 FSX

Hi

Im just wondering if the Czech version of the project tupolev TU154 works in FSX?

I will try to download it sometime and look but if anyone knows that would be great

thanks

lee

seems to work ok with a simple edit

Hmmm intresting :Thinking: , any pics? :smile:

I can get those too you. It seems to work quite well...graphically the VC is not as nice as the FSX native version, I was just curious

ill post some pics here

Just to confirm im not crazy the Czechoslovakia Air Force TU154 had English cockpits didn't they? I'm sure I've seen that on the project tupolev forum.

Lee

Just to confirm im not crazy the Czechoslovakia Air Force TU154 had English cockpits didn't they?

Going through the forums, all I can find is the Czech version of the -M, which is FS9 only. Latin characters are used instead of Cyrillic, but it's not in English.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I saw a post calling it an "English" version.

I also could've sworn I read on a different forum it was english. Maybe they got confused between English and Latin letters, thinking it meant english.

It would probably be easier to learn the plane with more recognizable letters even if it's not English.

Remember the crash that claimed the life of the Polish Prime Minister and around 60 other political members if Poland? The captain was the only one of the crew who spoke Russian, so their 154 must not be in Russian. I think it was a Polish upgraded 154 though so maybe it was in Polish.

Lee

Yes, the Polish Air Force's 154s use Latin characters and an off-white/beige flight deck instead of the standard green.

There are some Czech government 154s that actually are in English (PT forum link with RL pictures). So far no one has taken on the challenge of creating an English panel.

http://www.protu-154.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11947

The last post on this topic was 2 years ago, so it doesn't seem any one is actively working on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

That's what I thought. So there are some in English thanks for the info

For anyone interested, stick with the FSX native version.

Lee