Sign in to follow this  
jose88

TrackIR smooth in VC

Hello!

I'm testing Opus demo these days.

I have TrackIR 5 and followed all instructions to setup it with Opus. Renamed the files, etc.

I uninstalled EZCA. But movement in VC isn't smooth. With EZCA was very smooth.

Why?

I need to delete any EZCA entry's in any file?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hi

You should check out our FAQs and TrackIR topic on our SimForum support forum. Most times you need to adjust your TIR Light Intensity level. You should have removed EZCA using its Configure tool and of course you must not run EZCA. You will find all the info you need in the Live Camera manual, FAQs and TrackIR topic. Try adjusting your Scan Speed within our Configure dialog but most of all adjust your TIR light intensity levels.

Stephen

Hi,

I had the same issue after switching from Ezca to opus for camera management.

To make things smooth I set process priority to High for both opusserver.exe and trackir.exe in windows task manager.

This solved all issues I had involving smoothness, flickering, twitching etc.

Ezca has this as a option as well in its program settings.

Hi, I had the same issue after switching from Ezca to opus for camera management.To make things smooth I set process priority to High for both opusserver.exe and trackir.exe in windows task manager.This solved all issues I had involving smoothness, flickering, twitching etc.Ezca has this as a option as well in its program settings.

Thanks! I'll test this option! There are possibilities to setup it permanently? I forgot to restore configuration in EZCA tool! But I think it doesn't interfere with Opus.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Yes, you can download a freeware utility to save the process priority in windows.

Then you don't have to set it again every time you fly.

First try and see if it works for you as well.

Yes, you can download a freeware utility to save the process priority in windows.Then you don't have to set it again every time you fly.First try and see if it works for you as well.

Ok! But will be a good idea to implement it with an option in Opus like it was in EZCA!!!Please opus make it!

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Putting priority to high cause to FSX crash to desktop all times.

I setup brightness in TrackIR to 100 and now works better, but less smooth than EZCA.

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Adjust your scan rate in Opus and your light intensity in TIR. We have a great number of users with no problems at all with TIR, it just needs adjusting. All our systems are as smooth as silk on all machines including our laptop.

Stephen

Adjust your scan rate in Opus and your light intensity in TIR. We have a great number of users with no problems at all with TIR, it just needs adjusting. All our systems are as smooth as silk on all machines including our laptop.Stephen

I tested with 25 and 30 values in Opus. What values I can test? And light?

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

You may find it helpful to consult the TrackIR topic in SimForums where other TIR users I am sure will be able to offer advice.

Stephen

SOLVED!!!

Now it's very smooth! Only that i need was adjusting scan speed to 12 in Opus!

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

SOLVED!!!

Now it's very smooth! Only that i need was adjusting scan speed to 12 in Opus!

It is sure not solved for me and I have followed the instructions.

It has been reported that with TrackClipPro the Camera IR brightness should be zero and Light Filter Threshold should be set to a high value. The easiest way to get the correct settings is to click the TrackClipPro button in the TrackIR window and it will reset the Camera settings automatically.

Cheryl

There are any possibility is use Opus only for camera and not for weather?

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg