Sign in to follow this  
wasp

no video marshaller and non voice annoncement

hello

AT FIRST

I supposed that have correctly do the key in fsx but when I pressed on button of my joystick nothing appear ! ???

I do exactly what is write on the manual , the to thing in FSX GENERAL COMMAND.

ps: have French FSX

SECOND

I have see on vidéo youtube that there are announcement , I have none , just in, checklist Flight attendant   advised   that all.

thank for you help

Wasp

Hi Bryan,

Same problem here, no marshaller or cabin announcements (cab volume up).  Running the update.  At what point are these announcements supposed to be heard and what triggers them.  It is no big drama, but I just want to know the reason causing it.

Regards

Video Marshaller:  Make sure you have Windows Media Player installer.

For some reason, some people unisntall/disable it.

Cabin announcments... You need to hit the trigger points.

Just fly a full flight using the tutorial... don't skip over anything to ensure you hit the trigger points.

Thanks for your answer but

87e162e9982716a65fb5259043a28be5.png

here is what I did ; checked cab and volume on 5  but nothing done

also sorry but I dont understand this : You need to hit the trigger points.

Windows Media Player is  installer.but is not the default program

thanks for your help 

regards

WMP:  shouldn't make a difference if default player or not.

Can you open the Video Marshaller panel?

Make sure you are in "Windowed" mode.

Trigger points:  Defined points that you'd 'hit' while running FS2Crew, ie., starting the engines.

Fly the tutorial flight to the letter... you should hear them.

Hi Bryan,

I have Windows Media Player installed.  I am on windowed mode in FSX.  I cannot even get the control panel to come up - I have assigned a key to the clutch.

CAB vol is up.  I have completed several flights successfully but no announcements

I run Windows 7

Regards

Try opening the Video Marshaller panel via Views - Instrument panels.  I did is ok  but

Cabin announcments... You need to hit the trigger points.

sorry but i do not understand what have to do  .......  you need to hit the trigger point ! ?????  could you explain  thanks.

Trigger point:  The cabin announcements are connected to certain actions that you would do over the course of the flight.

Just ensure you follow the tutorial flight to the letter; that way you shouldl hit all the possible trigger points.

Cheers,

I was able to open the marshaller through the views menu/panels.  The panel comes up and disappears, need to go to the views menu again for the panel to stay visible.  After that, I can continue to bring the panel back up with the views menu, but not with the selected key programmed for the clutch (changed twice).  The video works and if I need it I can go to views menu.

I did another successful flight, all triggers, no cabin announcements - only the FA and ground crew coming to the cockpit for boarding paxs, load sheet, cabin secured etc.

I can live without these things, just curious what are the announcements, and letting you know of the problem.  Most likely is a local thing on my machine.

Regards

I uninstall and reinstall but with out the v2    and I get cabin announcements ?!  ;)

regards