Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mounty

TAXI & LANDING LIGHTS

Hi,

I'm having a little problem with the taxi & landing lights - they are barely visible when turned on and also they don't always come on.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob

Sounds like a graphics card issue. Are you using the ENB Series mod? Other than that, I have never seen that kind of issue.

What about using the maintenance configurator on the FMC? If you have a certain amount of hours that may be a failure simulated.

Also, if you have the FSX menu pulled up, I am fairly certain there is an option for landing lights illuminate ground, or that is a REX Option.

Just some starting points. I am fairly certain it does not have to deal with the NGX- I ve never had that issue before and have been racking a ton of hours on her these past two years.

SPC Walden, Joshua

15D AZ NG

Silverbell AHP Marana, AZ

D Co 1/285 ARB

RW ATPMEL CFI/II/MEI

ERJ170/90PIC, CE525 SIC

I have an Nvidia GTX 650, so it shouldn't be the graphics card.  No failures checked and box for illuminating landing lights checked in FSX.  When I use the ourside view, the lights are bright, it's when i use the cockpit view that they are barely noticeable.  Anyone any other ideas?  I did a full uninstall and reinstall, but it didn't make a difference.

Rob

What weather addon are you using, in the option area  you can change  the density of  landing lights  etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm using ASE for weather.  I used to use FS9 with the PMDG and ASE and no problems with the landing and taxi lights.

Rob

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

48%
    $12,190.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now