Sign in to follow this  
G.Franco

dlgsplash

having changed my monitor and the new one having a more high resolution when I opened FS9 again  I found the dlgsplash  positioned in the left high corner. Is There any tip to reposition the FS9 dlgsplash in the center of the display?

Regards Gianfranco

Go to windowed mode <Alt-Enter>

Restart the sim.. and voila!

having changed my monitor and the new one having a more high resolution when I opened FS9 again  I found the dlgsplash  positioned in the left high corner. Is There any tip to reposition the FS9 dlgsplash in the center of the display?

Regards Gianfranco

Open the fs9.cfg file. If there is an entry for "Location=xxxx" in the [MAIN] section then delete it. Save the cfg file and restart the sim.

I have a multi-monitor EyeFinity setup and I find that the splash screen position drifts over time (ie a little bit with each sim restart) so I sometimes have to reset the position with that method.

Geoff

thanks for your helps,

after having followed the suggestions of Wingz and Geoff now when I open FS9 the dlgsplash opens in the left high corner until the created flight window will be proposed then goes to the center of the display.

Gianfranco

Hi,

if you open FS2004 in windowed mode, is this window maximized? If yes, make it smaller (push the second of the three little buttons in the upper right corner in the window). I guess the FS2004 window will now be in the upper left corner of your screen. Drag it into the center of your screen. Now close FS2004 and restart it. This method worked with my sim. After this, you can maximize the window again and leave windowed mode as preferred. Good luck!

Regards, Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Regards Gianfranco

I have mine deleted since ages - no need for seeing the same picture again and again. FS2004 doesn´t need it, so I got rid of it...

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: