Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

ORBX Migrator Tool Problem

Hi

I'm trying to download the migrator tool from Orbx. Both v1 and 1.3 but the download has an unexpected end of archive error. I've tried around 5 times. Anyone know if something is up with their servers? The link for the google download is a 404 too.

Any tips?

Lee

I can't help there. I got mine from simmarket (Estonian Migration Tool). I don't even have an Orbx account :-(

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Why download the migrator tool? ORBX has dual istallers to EVERY released scenery. Log in to your account at FlightSim Store and download the FSX/P3D version. Or......... is it pirated software? :O

Why download the migrator tool? ORBX has dual istallers to EVERY released scenery. Log in to your account at FlightSim Store and download the FSX/P3D version. Or......... is it pirated software? :O

That's sarcasm right?

The migrator tool is specially so you do not have to download again. I'm new to P3d and I wasn't sure if I had to uninstall the version on fsx then reinstall on both. Turned out I had the NRM download from the flightsimstore(!!) already. But at least didn't have to install anything this was quick and easy. So no, not pirated thank you.

Jcomm thanks for your help (including the past few days) I got the flightsim Estonia tool too and it works great.

Lee

That's sarcasm right?

The migrator tool is specially so you do not have to download again. I'm new to P3d and I wasn't sure if I had to uninstall the version on fsx then reinstall on both. Turned out I had the NRM download from the flightsimstore(!!) already. But at least didn't have to install anything this was quick and easy. So no, not pirated thank you.

Jcomm thanks for your help (including the past few days) I got the flightsim Estonia tool too and it works great.

Lee

Great to read Lee :-)  I hope you find at least the same satisfaction I am finding with P3D !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...