Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

How do I update to latest version?

Guest Mik75

Hi!

I have the special bundle set for the NGX and Emergency NGX! installed (V2.1).

How do I update to the V2.2? Do I have to download the special bundle file or the Emergency NGX! file? And do I have to uninstall anything prior to installing the new file?

Thanks in advance for clarification!

Guest Mik75

Ok, thanks!

But which installer should I download? The special bundle or the Emergency NGX installer?

Guest Mik75

Ok, thanks! But which installer should I download? The special bundle or the Emergency NGX installer?
Only Emergency NGX. Emergency NGX has the regular version (special bundle pack) built in.
Thanks a ton! Your products are a pure pleasure to use! It became almost impossible for me to make a flight in an addon that has no FS 2 Crew support... ;-)

HI guys,

sorry if I get something totally wrong, but when I log into my account and view the completed orders, I see the PMDG 737 NGX Special Bundle Pack which I can download and the Emergency NGX! which I can't "This file can no longer be downloaded as it has expired."

How am I supposed to update to 2.3E?

Thanks in advance!

Dominik