Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobK

Urgent technical support advice (Read All)

This is vital information warning of various programme incompatability and as to date unknown conflicts which may cause you problems.I know many here are always upgrading so beware ;-)Dear Technical Support, > 18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which > I > had used for years without any trouble. > However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the > only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. > To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other > applicatons, such as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 3pm, and Playboy 6.9. > Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. > A shareware program, Party Girl 2.1, which I tried, had many bugs and left > a > virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. > Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same > time , only to discover that when these two systems detected each other, > they caused severe damage to my hardware. I then upgraded to Fianc

These are well known issues. I've been dealing with thisproblem off and on for over 20 years with my current version ofWife. I sometimes think of upgrading, but then the burnin period is bloody hell and Wife 1x does not come with a veryclean uninstaller. I dare NOT think of going to Wife 2.0 withoutrisking damage to my hardware... :-)Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest cast1010

:-lol :-lol :-lol HilariousCarlos...Wife 1.0 user :-lol

Guest ba747heavy

I thought this a serious warning, until I read the first line, :-lol

CarlosI wonder what others are using? has anyone sucessfully used wife 1 alongside mistress 3. Only use party girl with an anti virus utility and make sure you keep it up to date :-)Frankly my wife 1 needs a complete reinstall and dare I say it "REPROGRAMMING" ;-)around mid fourties they go haywire with all those hormonal conflicts.Peter

Guest Toni Rauch

PeterHere's a thought which may assist:Is yours a stand-alone version of Wife 1.0 or it networked? I ask as I've heard that networked systems often suffer and become unstable when sharing financial resourses, especially if infected by the 'Sales and Outlet' bug, a nasty virus which is date-stamped to attack at least twice a year.If this is found to be the problem, help is available at www.whydididoit.com where you will discover two neat utilities.The first is called Nomorejoint A.C. and if that doesn't debug Wife 1.0, Creditcard Shredder 3.0 certainly will, but be prepared to live in the bathroom until Wife 1.0 has reset.....Hope this helps,Toni.

Guest cast1010

Peter, before upgrading to Wife 1.0 I was running Girlfriend 1.8, at that time I installed mistress 2.0 and it turns out to be a related program of Girlfriend 1.8, these two programs CAN'T run in the same machine at the same time, it will cause a fatal error that could lead to complete system crash and re-installation of the OS. I was lucky to find and use a utility called "Deny it all 1.0". This utility will delete any trace of mistress 2.0 in your system, you have to use it for a long time in order to clear your system, use it as directed and it works pretty well.Advice to anyone trying to install any version of mistress X.X, remember to check any incompatibility issue with your current version of Girlfriend 1.X or Wife X.X before install it. ;-)Carlos.

I am reporting all you buggers to the FSWA. Flight Simmers Widow Association. That will serve you!!! :-lol

TomWe have a Firewall designed especially for FSWA its called"LOCKTHEDOORPRETENDOINGHOUSEHOLDACCOUNTS" one word of warning turn off sound as you will be rumbled if you dont ;-)

Guest RobK

HAHAHAHA!!! I thought this was a serious post at first! Fortunately I don't have to worry about any technical problems. I am still using the old reliable trouble free Bachelor 1.0. :-lol Rob