Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abh_jc_03

terrain issues

I have spoken with FSDreamteam about my issue.  I was at FS Dreamteam KORD and the airplanes were off position as well as the buildings would disappear.  The taxi markings have somewhat translucent lines like default fsx and then the add on taxi lines, therefore the taxi lights are all off.  at FlyTampa TNCM the same issues along with I have mountains running through the runway.  I have the latest graphics drivers installed.  They mentioned possibly mesh conflict.  This is a fresh install of fsx after reformatting my comptuer.  I have My Traffic X 5.4B and they said that could also be an issue with the AFCAD.  I tried the airport scanner and it picked up no duplicates.  KORD didn't show up though.  I had TNCM and KJFK along with a SABBY which when I highlighted it said flytampatampadummy.bgl.  Any suggestions?  I finally made a few long flights with no freezing which I hadn't had working for over a year now.  Now I just need to figure out this scenery issue.

In the FSX menu, click on Couatl-powered products and then click on Restart Couatl.  I had a similar problem after install KJFK v2 and restarting Couatl fixed the problem for me.

Best regards,

Jim

Unfortunately I have already tried that.  At least at the airport with the taxi way issues.  Could'nt see the mountains through the runway at TNCM until I was landing.