Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As much as I enjoy Asky, I still struggle with deterioration off effects from FS9.

In this discussion specifically I don't like the way visibility changes over time, it happens in steps instead of smooth transition, end there is no way to control the speed of that transition.

It was possible to fully customize it in FS9 using FSUIPC module.

I wonder if there is an specific file or some other way of improving that effect.

I was going to post the same question, but I won´t make a new thread.  Same problem here, but the other problem I have is, 20nm out, approaching an airport, ATIS reports 4nm vis and rain.  All the way down to short finals, no rain and vis 20nm, then when I flare at 50ft, all of a sudden rain, vis and wind, just for the last 2 seconds of the flight!  How can I control this?

I have too many issues.  Will consider the official support forum.

As much as I enjoy Asky, I still struggle with deterioration off effects from FS9.

In this discussion specifically I don't like the way visibility changes over time, it happens in steps instead of smooth transition, end there is no way to control the speed of that transition.

It was possible to fully customize it in FS9 using FSUIPC module.

I wonder if there is an specific file or some other way of improving that effect.

In AS2012 turn down your Dynamic Rate of Change to zero and see if that helps.

thank you for your reply

With all your respect, have you'll really read my post?

the stepping off visibility change as well as lack of control is what I'm talking about, changing Dynamic Rate of Change

will do nothing in this area, by the way it's always been at zero

happy landings