Sign in to follow this  
Benzhangar

CTD after new FSUIPC registered installation

Have any V_Pilots experienced a constant Crash To Desktop after normal shutdown of your sim after you installed the updated FSUIPC. It never happened before. I ignored it once and twice but its constant. My old version which worked for years was 3.8.1 My sim is FS9 and I installed the FS9 version of the FSUIPC. Everything works fine while simming with nothing noticeable. It only CTD every time i exit with a unknown cause.. I was just wondering if others experienced the same Situation.

Cheers,

Mine has done this ever since the last RXP GNS 530/430 update. Only after normal shutdown if RXPGNS was loaded anytime during the sim session. If nothing RXP was loaded, no "after crash". Maybe a conflict between RXP and FSUIPC ?

I had a similar problem with my box where I had constant crashing during flights and or crashing when I shutdown FSX properly. The event logs showed a problem with d3d11.dll. I thought the file may have become corrupt somehow so I copied the file from a known good machine, dropped it into my FSX folder as a test, and I've done a couple of long flights without any crashes and no crashes on exit. This was done last night so I don't have enough testing done to say for sure this fixed the problem but it looks promising.

Clean shutdowns now. It seems it was a FSINN conflict.

I just wanted to narrow things down but now everything is flawless.

Simply reinstalled the FSUIPC and nuff said.

Thank you comrades for the help.

Ever since Pete changed the FSUIPC installation process I have had the same problem. The sim doesn't or won't recognise it. Even though it has installed "correctly!" So I've had to go back to an earlier version of FSUIPC.

This sounds like my system... only where I fly a default a/c and no addon scenery around, I don't get this error, but anywhere else, I get an ntdll.dll error right after I ended and closed FS9!