Sign in to follow this  
MM7

T7 paintkit userfriendly?

Hello :)

Just wanted to ask a quick and small question so please, to all those who want to rip or chirp me for it seeing as it isn't out yet, please refrain.

When the T7 comes out and the paint kits released, will they be as friendly and easy-to-use as the NGX?

Tnx!

No, they're going to make an about face, change their unofficial policy and make it difficult to use, just for funsies.

Two layers will be hidden, one will be misaligned, and certain maps will not be shown, and it will be the wrong file type.  GOOD LUCK MAN!

(If you don't get the reference, it's a reference to Mitch Hedberg, but the YouTube versions of the sketch contain profanity, so I figured I wouldn't link it, but it's his "Three Easy Payments" sketch...)

In all seriousness, I don't quite understand why you'd ask if it would be just as easy.  I really don't think they'd intentionally make it harder to use.

Kyle Rodgers

No, they're going to make an about face, change their unofficial policy and make it difficult to use, just for funsies.

Two layers will be hidden, one will be misaligned, and certain maps will not be shown, and it will be the wrong file type.  GOOD LUCK MAN!

(If you don't get the reference, it's a reference to Mitch Hedberg, but the YouTube versions of the sketch contain profanity, so I figured I wouldn't link it, but it's his "Three Easy Payments" sketch...)

In all seriousness, I don't quite understand why you'd ask if it would be just as easy.  I really don't think they'd intentionally make it harder to use.

Well, compare the NGX and the 744 paintkits and you will understand where I am coming from..

Well, compare the NGX and the 744 paintkits and you will understand where I am coming from..

744 came out well before the NGX, and I'm not sure if they changed it between the original FS9 version to the FSX version, so that would make it even older.

Sorry - didn't mean to harp on you, but it wouldn't seem at all logical that it would get more difficult if the latest version is relatively easy.

Kyle Rodgers

True haha :) was just wondering thinking it is a more complex plane :)

was just wondering thinking it is a more complex plane :)

It's certainly larger!

Kyle Rodgers

Doubt it will be any different than NGX to bad it's a real pain to work with - that new majestic kit isin't to bad especially creating night textures.

Rich Sennett

I just wish someone could teach me to paint these birds since i dont know how.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Best you don't know unless you have a lot of time you can waste, nothing written in stone with painting models way to much trial and error involved = to much time to finish one.

Rich Sennett

Time is not a factor for me and im willing to make my mistakes we all do in the begining.:)

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Not about making mistakes, it can very frustrating, anyway give it a try cant hurt.

Rich Sennett

What kind of paint program do i need is there a good freeware program i can download or do i have to buy a program?

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I only work in photoshop which is not free but maybe someone else can you help you with freeware

Rich Sennett

Ok thank you very much.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM