Hey Guys

My friend Robolito just posted the date for a Stearman tour of the Big Island. Default paints are required. Here's the link to the event with waypoints and the date and time. http://msflights.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=125

If we get a big turnout then we'll move on to bigger events. Flyers can join us on the msflights.net TeamSpeak Server at ks.jmainguy.com.

ACE

Good luck with this! Flight simmers can be some solitary birds, so it will be a great accomplishment if you can overcome that and draw people together successfully for this event.

I will do everything to be there if work permits. :-)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Are the times shown UTC? And how would 16(?, can't recall the # in MP) Stearmans suppose to spawn at an airport?

The times are EST or central time. These guys have done this before with the 1 year flight since MSF was public with 2 full 16 player sessions.

Good luck with this! Flight simmers can be some solitary birds, so it will be a great accomplishment if you can overcome that and draw people together successfully for this event.

I will do everything to be there if work permits. :-)

I thought that too. You should check out MSFlights.net. There were 80 people in one flight last week.

I thought that too. You should check out MSFlights.net. There were 80 people in one flight last week.

I have been flying with them before, and am already a member :-)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The times are EST or central time. These guys have done this before with the 1 year flight since MSF was public with 2 full 16 player sessions.

You might check, just to be sure. I am not aware that people will wake up at 1:00am for a three hour flight. Kind of messes with the sleep cycle!

If it's UTC, then that translates to 9:00 EDT or 6:00pm for those of us on the "left coast". A much more enjoyable time to go for a flight.

I'm on the east coast of the US so UTC -5:00. Robo is central time. Also all the events are set using Eastern Time UTC -5.

Well I won't make it. Work work work! :-(

(Well, more like study, study, study.)

Devons rig

Ah... I got summer college classes, but I'll be able to make it. I hope to make a few MSF events of my own soon.

The MSF Hawaii tour is tonight at 8pm EDT US time. UTC-5. Hope to see yall there!

If you can't join the flight session send me a message via Live profile: Ffarl50ace