Sign in to follow this  
Bobykim

FSUIPC 4.90 drives me nuts

Maybe you guys should try backing up your fsuipc.ini in the fsx\modules folder and let fsuipc create a new default one by loading FSX. Then work with one aircraft and see if the issue still happens.

At this moment i rebuilded my Flightsim cockpit back into my racesim cockpit (changing Saitek for my G27) cause i had it with FSX. After years of FS9 i finally made the move towards FSX. Spent hundereds of euro's on software and i only flew 1 flight. I tried to fly for three days and all i had were problems. The problem with all those different software parties is they put their finger towards each other.

Im absolutely positive that no(!!) other key mapping exists within the default controller option in FSX. Im using Saitek:

- Saitek Yoke

- Saitek Rudders

- Two Throttle quadrants

Using the latest drivers and software. Within PMDG i do not have failure setting "On".

Whatever...im done with FSX at the moment. I just want to game, and at the moment i do not want to resolve problems. Sorry for the fact that i sound harsh but im just disappointed in the fact that i have spent so much money on add ons and that i cant use them all together without problems.

Cheers, Boby