Sign in to follow this  
Sunaru

Two paid (!) requests

Hello!

I have 2 paint jobs I'd love to see realized  However, I realize the paint jobs take a lot of time, and if you're not passionate about them, there's not really that much interest to do them. As a result, many paintjobs -eagerly requested by simmers that long for them- fall to the wayside and never get realized. I'd like to change that. I'm offering 30$ per paint job for the 2 I'm requesting. CieloSim's rate is 45$, and they're a professional studio. This seems to be a better deal as it allows repainters to improve whilst getting paid at (nearly) the rate of a professional studio. 

What I'd like is:

A PMDG 737-700 (no winglets) Philippine Airlines repaint (fictional, as PAL operates the A320 family).
A Majestic Q400 Delta Connection (fictional as well, no Connection partner operates the Q400 for Delta). 

If you think you could deliver a high quality repaint and are interested in doing this; I'd be eager to supply more details (pictures to base inspire your repaint on, for example), be it in this thread or in PM's!

Regards,

Ray

PS: I'm sorry if this is against the rules because I'm offering money for the request; if it is, I'd happily have the thread removed and apologize in full.

Considering the thread hasn't been deleted yet, it's had quite the views in 1 week and it's not really fully detailed, I figured I'd expand on both requests! 

Ideally, I'd like a PAL 737-7 or 738. Philippine Airlines' livery looks like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Philippine_Airlines_Boeing_737-300_MRD.jpg

http://www.airpics.net/UserFiles/pics/medium/RP-C4010-Boeing-737-300-Philippine-Airlines/21350/21309m.jpg

http://www.luftfahrt.net/galerie/photos/2003/12/1067094469_EI-CUL_Boeing-737-300_Philippine-Airlin.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5144/5723165867_29b459ea32_z.jpg

[Pictures of a PAL 733; they don't have 737NGX in their fleet; it's a fictional livery...]
Alternatively, there's a 737-7 repaint for PMDG's 737NG for FS9. If someone/the maker of that would upscale it to a nice FSX paint, it'd be swell too!

The other repaint I'd like is a Majestic Dash-8 Q400. Considering it's fictional as well, the pictures are of a CRJ-200. The Delta, as well as the Connection title could be stretched a bit for the Q400 to make it more legible.

http://i.usatoday.net/travel/_photos/gallery/airlines/delta/CRJ-200pg-horizontal.jpg

http://worldairlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/delta-connection-asa-crj200-n857as-07tko-atl-jslr.jpg

Again, if anyone is willing to take these repaints on, I'd love to pay you 30$ for your time! I wouldn't even pressure you to do it ASAP; other studio's have a waiting list, so a wait of up to a month would be acceptable too. 
If no one replies to this thread anymore, I shan't add any more replies either, I just figured I'd add some more details considering the thread did garner some reads.

Here's hoping!

Ray

Oops! I'm sorry, I didn't... Are you sure? I saw it as an option on some repaint sites and assumed it was allowed. Plus, I've checked the PMDG site, but I can't find it being prohibited (for personal use) anywhere... If you're right though, I'll have to hope someone does the PMDG request out of kindness. If not, the offer still stands!

Ray

Oops! I'm sorry, I didn't... Are you sure? I saw it as an option on some repaint sites and assumed it was allowed. Plus, I've checked the PMDG site, but I can't find it being prohibited (for personal use) anywhere... If you're right though, I'll have to hope someone does the PMDG request out of kindness. If not, the offer still stands!

Ray

If you read the NGX EULA, it's there. Any third party cannot sell a PMDG livery without permission. Even distributing it as freeware on your own site that requires a log in is not allowed. Otherwise we should have the magnificent McPhat NGX liveries farrrr before.

Zicheng Cai

Just re-read the EULA. I apologize. You're right. I'm sorry.
Still, anyone willing to do the repaint as freeware or do the Majestic repaint against compensation is always welcome!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The Paint Shop - The Aircraft Painter's Forum" to "The Paint Request Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Just re-read the EULA. I apologize. You're right. I'm sorry.

Still, anyone willing to do the repaint as freeware or do the Majestic repaint against compensation is always welcome!

Check your PM Ray, I may be able to help you out.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg