Sign in to follow this  
Boeing Boeing

PMDG 737 600/700 autopilot disengage issue

Hy Guys!

I need your help! I have a problem with my PMDG 737 600 and 700 too

I was landing at LICJ on runaway 20 (I set all the necessary for a ILS approach).

I disengaged autopilot at 200ft for a manual landing but when I starded to do some corrections (right or left with my directional keys, I dont have a cloche...it's sad I know) the cloche of the airplane start to turn right without reason and remains locked until I fall down without a chance to take control. 

Everything works fine with PMDG 737 800 (I have 737 -800/900 NGX Base Package SP1c )

I have 737 600-700 and the 737 600 700 expansion package SP1C too. I have this issue only with this model of aircraft and I always lost control of the airplain when I disengage autopilot

Sounds like a bug...Hope you can help me!

Thank you!!

Hey! First my advice is to get yourself a joystick! There's some good cheap ones and surely for less than the price of the NGX.

What are you using to disconnect the AP? I'm not sure the default fsx command works.

Ps. You must sign your posts with your full name as per forum rules ;-)

Ciao Matteo! :)

Thank you for your reply!

oh sorry! I forget it Thank you for your advice! yep! sure!! I did it ;)

well you're right!! I think I will do it soon as possibile!  my experience it'isnt so good. I know :/

however... I disconect the AP with "Z" It work as well but after I do it  and I control cloche 737 start to turn right  and remains locked!

However today I restored the classic "honeywell" autopilot for the 737 600. I used "Collins" one (' I find it better for me) and the issue look fixed :D 

Maybe it was the reason of this strange problem! :P