May 15, 201313 yr Commercial Member http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O4gV7zn5rvY
June 14, 201313 yr How does this fine version compare to the STMA PC-12? I'm a great fan of STMA, but I found the dials in the cockpit of the STMA PC-12 rather blurry; so it never gets used. Is it possible that you could upload some screenshots of the cockpit dials? :biggrin: Cheers
June 15, 201313 yr Author Commercial Member Thanks for the interest and have a look below. http://sgier.com
November 16, 201312 yr Author Commercial Member I've had lots of returned emails as for the small fixes of 30. Sept. Anyone not having the latest send me a mail. (Lausanne is in one of the Suisse 04 packages)
November 18, 201312 yr @CyberMike: I bought mine less than a month ago. Was this update produced recently? Should I update? I dodn't receive any link ? Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
November 18, 201312 yr Thx CyberMike ! Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
July 19, 201412 yr Author Commercial Member Version 4 for X-Plane 10.3 and later is out: http://sgier.com
July 19, 201412 yr Will I get an update too :-) Looking very nice! Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
July 19, 201412 yr Author Commercial Member Sure, check your email. If you didn't get the link send me a pm. That was the last notification via email, for further updates check my site/link maybe once a year or so.
October 30, 201411 yr Author Commercial Member Thanks, it's done with Blender. There will be another small update next week or so: -reduced torque effects -second GPS for NG and Long Winglets -autopilot changes -some cosmetics
October 30, 201411 yr Hi Cyber, I wonder if you used the traditional method for ironing the torque effects, or if you're already using the new datarefs? Also, I bought this long ago, but completely lost access to the installer - any chance of getting one back? Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
October 30, 201411 yr Author Commercial Member Hi yes send me an email in ~1-2 week or so when the update is out. As always a free update for previous customers. I'm still having a hard time moving from Blender 2.49 to 2.71 and haven't looked at those new datarefs for now. I guess I have that side force dataref increasing with torque and lower simultaneously with ground speed.
October 30, 201411 yr I guess I have that side force dataref increasing with torque and lower simultaneously with ground speed. Thank you very much! Regarding that dataref approach of yours, it looks good ;-) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
Create an account or sign in to comment