Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

Continual Over the Top Swaying

I'm not sure if this is an issue, or if it's in fact completely normal, but whenever I get up above about 10,000ft, and mainly when in cruise, the DASH every 30 seconds or so sways (i.e. One wing drops slightly), and continually rocks, sometimes quite violently. This certainly doesn't seem normal, as it doesn't happen in any other plane (I do get random turbulence).

I have OpusFSX, AccuFeel and FSUIPC. I've had to disable DHM in OpusFSX because of the uncontrollable stuttering, I also tried disabling AccuFeel for this plane, which makes no difference. I've also turned off turbulence settings in FSX, and the random turbulence settings in FSUIPC. All make no difference. Even, if I have smooth weather and no clouds, the plane continues to sway quite unrealistically. 

It's nothing major and doesn't stop me enjoying the plane, and I like a bit of turbulence now and then for realism, but this seems completely over-the-top.

Does anyone else have this? Is there a way to stop it, or is it in fact normal (I've only ever been a passenger on large jets, and smaller Saabs).

It seems that maybe one of your controllers is sending errent commands to the sim, in effect kicking a flight control periodically.

Best regards,

Robin.

Thanks for the reply. I thought it might have been this, but can't see anything when I check it. Also, it doesn't affect any other aircraft.