Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Carenado XP updates

Is there a list somewhere, which shows which Carenado planes have been updated to V2? When I log into my Carenado account I see updates for some of my purchases, but many of these updated are old and not for the latest X-plane version.  I know some were updated and some are not, How do I know, is there an announcement page somewhere? 

Rob

Is there a list somewhere, which shows which Carenado planes have been updated to V2? When I log into my Carenado account I see updates for some of my purchases, but many of these updated are old and not for the latest X-plane version. I know some were updated and some are not, How do I know, is there an announcement page somewhere?

Rob

On their home page (news box) states which ones have been updated. The update is not a service pack, but instead you have to re-download the whole file which includes v2.

Version 2 includes both XP9 and XP10

List:

C152

PA28 Archer

M20J Mooney

PA32 Saratoga

Carlos

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

OK thanks,

I dont know how I missed that!

Rob

Yup...I have three of them. The 152, Archer and Saratoga. Of the three, I enjoy the Archer most. The sounds in the new Archer are some of the best I've heard in X-Plane.