Sign in to follow this  
mbarnette

Not advancing to the next checklist

This problem to my 737 started when I installed the 767 voice version. 

I setup everything and start my flight.  When I call for preflight checklist I can see that what I am saying is correct with the text at the top but FS2 Crew does not reply.  I found out that if I open the main panel and using the arrow keys, I can move to another step and then return to Preflight Checklist, call for checklist, and everything goes as normal.  Later, when I want the before start procedure, I have to advance to another step, return and then FS2Crew will continue.  I have to do this for every checklist throughout the flight but other than that, everything works normally.

I have no idea what the 767 would have to do with this or if it has nothing to do with this, I only know I had to do this when I installed it.

Thanks,

Hi Mark,

The 767 and 737 are totally separate, so that's not a factor.

If you see the correct response in the Green Bar as per the manual, and you don't hear the FO, then it sounds like a sound issue.  Double check your audio setup.

To check the sound, run the Sound test on the FS2Crew CFG Panel.

Its not the sound because when I hear everything perfectly.  The copilot does not respond, then I switch to another checklist using the main panel and then switch back , the copilot will respond when I call for the checklist and I hear everything fine then.  So I call for preflight checklist, nothing happens, I use the main panel and switch to before start cheklist, go back to preflight checklist, call for preflight checklist, the copilot will respond with the correct actions.  I call for the before start procedure, nothing will happen, use the main panel to switch to before start check, switch back to before start procedure, call for before start procedure, copilot does his thing. 

Bryan,

I've got the same issue. No 767 here, and also I always load the trike first.

Not sure how that may help, though.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Branaschky

I've got the same issue. No 767 here, and also I always load the trike first.

You don't need to load the trike.

But the trike should be the default aircraft.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/409122-pmdg-advice-on-loading-the-737-ngx-into-fsx/

Hi Oliver,

Did you try this suggestions in this link:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/409122-pmdg-advice-on-loading-the-737-ngx-into-fsx/

Your situation is a tough one to explain I'm afraid.  

If you happens again, email me and I'll help you via a remote desktop.

Hi Bryan,

never did anything other than follow these exact steps.

I've looked into this a little during the past couple of days and it seems that I always experience this behavior if FS2Crew understands and acknowledges some random words, for instance words picked up from VATSIM ATC. Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to what exactly it understood on these occasions. Will report back next time I see this.

Best regards,

Oliver

Oliver Branaschky