Sign in to follow this  
mrb32854

DETOX on 320.18 Nvidia Driver.

Just wanted to tell everyone that I got this driver to work....turned out that turning off the Lighting and Shading setting box on the "Display" in FS9 was the culprit.

A P.S.......just did some flying.....got an average 20% DECREASE in FPS with 320.18. Rolled back to 314-series, FPS back up in the 40/60 avg. ##### on these drivers...guess one game's solution is another game's problems.

Weird. I got a sizeable increase in performance when using FSX and XPX.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Good for you, but this is the FS9 forum; discussing FS9 observations, problems, solutions and all that implies.

Good for you, but this is the FS9 forum; discussing FS9 observations, problems, solutions and all that implies.

Since FSX and fs9 are both DX9 one would think the effects would be similar. That's the point. *sigh*

No issues in FS9 either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I picked up  a low of +4 FPS, to a max or +7 FPS across XPX and FSX.  Same settings, nothing changed, so FINALLY, I saw an increase of actual performance because of a driver suite update.  I don't think for a minute that nVidia 'targeted' flight sims for a long-awaited driver tweak, I just think we slipped in on the coat tails of another program/game target. No matter...the performance nudge is most welcome!