Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EasyE

Unwanted voices

i use mce along with radar contact for atc only. all other options are off. however, i still get the occasional 'ghost voice' sounding garbled. i used to know the .ini file entry to completely disable all sounds. does anyone know this entry? any help is appreciated. just reinstalled fsx and all the trimmings and forgot to save/backup my mce .ini file. thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i use mce along with radar contact for atc only. all other options are off. however, i still get the occasional 'ghost voice' sounding garbled. i used to know the .ini file entry to completely disable all sounds. does anyone know this entry? any help is appreciated. just reinstalled fsx and all the trimmings and forgot to save/backup my mce .ini file. thanks.

Adding the undocumented "DickIsHere=1" option to mce.ini ([OPTIONS] section) (in \AppData\Roaming\...folder), will get all personnel to run miles away including FO, mechanic, stewardess, ramp manager etc...

THAT'S the one! I knew it had the name Dick in the phrase but all I could keep thinking was the phrase from our local morning DJ about a cider company called, "Dicken's Cider". (say that fast.....get it?)lol! Thanks for the info.