Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nhenley85

DX10 and the Wilco ERJ-145.,,

I've recently made the conversion to DX10. Unfortunately, the addon I'm having the most trouble with is my favorite. The textures for the Wilco PIC ERJ-145 won't work in DX10 mode. I have already added the highmemfix=1 line to my FSX.cfg file so what do I do now? Any help in making this work would be wonderful. This is my favorite addon and its the one I fly the most, that is until now...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Download and run the demo version of Addon_Converter_X.  It will convert your old textures to be compatible with DX10 (most of the time).  If it works in demo mode, then you can purchase it.

Best regards,

Jim

Ok. Thanks. Ill let you know how it works. Ill get it as soon as I get home tonight.

Ok. Thanks. Ill let you know how it works. Ill get it as soon as I get home tonight.

You also want to consider getting the ERJv2 which has no problem in DX10.

Is it a patch or an update? I just don't want to have to pay for the same thing all over again...

Is it a patch or an update? I just don't want to have to pay for the same thing all over again...

It's a new update version.  Feelthere add a number of features and enhancement to the package, well worth it in my opinion.  If you are patient enough it is on sale for 50% a few times per year.

You can google the review here at AVSIM and have a look.