Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

DCS: F-18c

By Glowing Amraam FB  :lol:

970197_587952384582209_23564212_n.jpg

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

More Glowind news...

"Hey why so quiet lately, what are you up to these days??" - Basically a question i've been getting a couple of times, so here's a quick update:

What i've been up to? Well, it's summer!  So basically i've just been enjoying my time off work, and of course, been enjoying summer! On the movie front, well... my focus has already shiftet towards making Project 18, and I'm thinking of making a little teaser for that movie already (and no, don't ask questions regarding DCS F-18, or whatever it will be called, as there is no news on that front yet).

If the music I have chosen for the movie is final (which i now believe it is), this movie will be over 9 minutes long, and that is quite long for a promo movie. But trust me when I say this: The music I have chosen is better than anything I've ever done before, and the movie will of course be bigger than Project 10.

Expect lots of epic action and drama, sceenic views, calm sections, thrills, a little speech thrown in there, and maybe even some goosebumps! 

Cheers guys and gals!

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

From DCS Facebook Page Today

988762_10153458713235341_1528550669_n_zp

Y-U-M!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

New Hornet Sighting....

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick