For many years I have been using AS6.5 with very few problems.  Now, for some reason, it seems to just shut down after a few hours on long flights.  I minimize FS9 and the AS box is empty and I need to restart it.  Sometimes this will happen several times.  Eventually, I get so tired of restarting AS that I just give up and fire-up FS9's own weather.

The only thing I can recall changing are some settings in my Invidia Inspector.  

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

Bill Alderson

There should a log file in the AS65 home folder or maybe in a log folder. The log would show why the program is closing.

There should a log file in the AS65 home folder or maybe in a log folder. The log would show why the program is closing.

Thanks Wally.  I'll keep that in mind the next time it happens.  Used AS today with no problem.  Hence the log entry: "Log Cleared and Initialized at 06-03-18:45" .

Actually, I think the problem isn't the software so much as the user. ;)

Bill Alderson