Sign in to follow this  
rjmcgill

FedEx Express is naming a Cessna Caravan plane in honor of a St. Jude Children's Research Hospital patient

This will hit you where it counts. To the hospital in my home state that does wonderful things for Children. Try this on for size.

FedEx Express is naming a Cessna Caravan plane in honor of a St. Jude Children's Research Hospital patient, the son of a FedEx team member. The dedication event takes place in conjunction with the 2013 FedEx St. Jude Classic golf tournament at TPC Southwind in Memphis, TN.

The full story can be read here. FED EX STORY.

If your ever in Memphis, go by St Jude and offer a hand or support the hospital however you can. You will not regret it. You will get a lump in your throat that will not clear, and a tear in your eye that will not dry. Nuff Said Cpt out.

Pretty small plane for such a big cause especially considering they painted a 777 with a Panda on the front for a one time flight...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Pretty small plane for such a big cause especially considering they painted a 777 with a Panda on the front for a one time flight...

You know I never thought about that one Dillon. I actually fly out of KMEM which is our home for the C750 and see fed ex non stop. Usually sitting in line with them. Just thought it was a cool gesture of the company. Anyway put it out there for all to see.Cpt out.

The Caravan is a great workhouse.  When I was at ERAU in Prescott, I saw that thing fly in every day.  They must of (have) had a quite a few routes in Arizona. 

10700k / Gigabyte 3060