Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

New cool addons for the 737ngx

Hi

I am wondering if thise addons will works together with the 737ngx?:

1 - Audio Environment General Aviation Edition http://www.simw.com/flight-simulator-add-ons/audio-environment-general-aviation-edition-6497.html 2 - Sim Physics X http://www.simw.com/flight-simulator-add-ons/sim-physics-x.html

If the addons 1 has the same sound a sutch stuff as 737ngx, I do not need it. I am really interested in addon 2 but will it works?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Audio Environment General Aviation Edition has nothing at all to do with the NGX;   it just replaces the default aircraft sounds in the default General Aviation aircraft (eg... C172, Cub, Maule, etc).

Sim Physics X - It shouldn't clash with the NGX.    Personally, I have other products (eg OpusFSX and AccuSim) that do a much better job of *most* of the things that Sim Physics does.

Hi

I have HiFi AS2012 so I do not need the OpusFSX weather engine. The store that I have to buy the addon does not sell the OpusFSX. I have to use a special price coupon at them so...!

The

Sim Physics X is a bad software, does anyone use it?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Sim Physics is NOT bad software. It works well and its icing features are not available in other add-ons. You can use it together with Accu-Sim.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

hI

Sim Physics is NOT bad software. It works well and its icing features are not available in other add-ons. You can use it together with Accu-Sim.

Hi

I meant "Sim Physics X is NOT a bad software, does anyone use it"

Sorry I forgot (not) :blush: 

Is the addon worth the money?

What effects do you gets for pmdg 737ngx?

Best Fredrik"