Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWACS

DualHead2GO which one?

Hi guys,

I'm highly confused on which dualhead2GO unit I need to get, I have two of the same monitors and a 560TI card, so now I'm ready for the dualhead2GO.  When I search at amazon.com there are many different choices and many different prices.  Can someone tell me which unit to get.  Also, if any other company besides Matrox makes a similar, but cheaper product, I'm open to suggestions there to.

Thanks,

Jeff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have had the Dual Head2Go Digital Edition for a few years and have not looked back, my current setup is 2 LG 27" monitors running on a GTX 680 and before that

it was running on a GTX 580, For me FSX runs on it nicely without anu noticeble Frame Loss, also you get much more of a view of the VC with it.

I highly recommend it 

Peter

Keep in mind that with 2 screens, your landing runway can be split across the bezels.  While 2 screens are better than one, either 1 or 3 screens keep "where you are going" centered nicely on one screen.

I've found it quite annoying to have my view split down the middle between two screens.  But that's just me.