Hi guys,

I'm highly confused on which dualhead2GO unit I need to get, I have two of the same monitors and a 560TI card, so now I'm ready for the dualhead2GO.  When I search at amazon.com there are many different choices and many different prices.  Can someone tell me which unit to get.  Also, if any other company besides Matrox makes a similar, but cheaper product, I'm open to suggestions there to.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I think this is the one you want.... I have TripleHead2Go digital and love it for BF3. In FSX I took to big of a hit in the FPS department.

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/dh2go/digital/

I would do some research first.... YouTube and google for reviews...

Good luck

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I have had the Dual Head2Go Digital Edition for a few years and have not looked back, my current setup is 2 LG 27" monitors running on a GTX 680 and before that

it was running on a GTX 580, For me FSX runs on it nicely without anu noticeble Frame Loss, also you get much more of a view of the VC with it.

I highly recommend it 

Peter

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

Keep in mind that with 2 screens, your landing runway can be split across the bezels.  While 2 screens are better than one, either 1 or 3 screens keep "where you are going" centered nicely on one screen.

I've found it quite annoying to have my view split down the middle between two screens.  But that's just me.