Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

PMDG 737NGX Starts off in the air When Using the Multiplayer

Hi,

When I open the multiplayer in FSX and select the PMDG 737NGX for my aircraft, it starts off in the air and is not at the gate where I told it to start. What's the reason for this?

Ken.

Either your last saved flight was in the air or the airport you are launching at doesnt have enough room

Jay

Either your last saved flight was in the air or the airport you are launching at doesnt have enough room

No, this was not a saved flight. I created the flight. I do know that FSX's default flight is the Trike Ultralight and it starts off in flight. But I changed it to the Cessna 172 on the ground and saved it as the default flight. When I loaded the flight, it starts out on the ground where I saved it. But when I select the PMDG 737NGX, it starts off in the air over the airport, and that is not where it supposed to be. It only does this when I try to open the multiplayer. I tried saving this flight on the ground and when I go back to select the saved flight, it won't do anything, and it must be because I'm in the multiplayer and it won't let me select a saved flight.

Ken.

This is a common problem in fsx, To fix.

1. When you first join start at a different large airport e.g. Heathrow, EGLL.

2. Then using the menu move to your orginal choice of airport/Gate.

I think for this to work your host must have enabled user can pause session.

In MP, the airport you are trying to spwn to must exist on the server and the gate configuration must match your installed airport.

Also, the parking space/gate size must be large enough to hold the aircraft

you are spawning.

As mentioned above, if you go to the drop down menu and just select "Go to airport..."

and hit OK you should wind up where you wanted to be.

Paul

Wide-5.jpg

This is a common problem in fsx, To fix.

1. When you first join start at a different large airport e.g. Heathrow, EGLL.

2. Then using the menu move to your orginal choice of airport/Gate.

I think for this to work your host must have enabled user can pause session.

In MP, the airport you are trying to spwn to must exist on the server and the gate configuration must match your installed airport.

Also, the parking space/gate size must be large enough to hold the aircraft you are spawning.

As mentioned above, if you go to the drop down menu and just select "Go to airport..."

and hit OK you should wind up where you wanted to be.

Paul

Hi Dave and Paul,

When you're in the multiplayer, you cannot select the Go to Airport from the menu. It's grayed out. Also, I'm hosting the multiplayer.

Ken.

When you're in the multiplayer, you cannot select the Go to Airport from the menu. It's grayed out. Also, I'm hosting the multiplayer.

Ken.

Are you using LAN? If so make sure the options are all checked on the "ADVANCED HOST OPTIONS PAGE", you should then be able to change locations

Jay

Hi Dave and Paul,

I think the option that needs to be enabled on the session is "Allow users to pause their session"