Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GodAtum

Aerosoft Airbus triple monitor issue

<p>I keep getting the mouse hourglass issue when in VC. I did the aircraft.cgf fix (window_size= 0.333, 0.874) for all my planes (PMDG 737, 747, Dash 800) and this is the only one that doesnt work. Is there a solution?</p>

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi like you I run 3 monitors , I use a 680gtx and often get this problem but the developers tend to provide a adjusted cfg if you contact them and in some cases I have managed to adjust it myself.

Like you I have Airbus X,  but for some reason this is one of the few planes I have NEVER had the spinning hour glass on so sorry I cant throw any light on this one. What Graphic card do you use?

Regards

Steve

i have an ATI 7970. Odd, this is the only plane I have trouble with!

Is that a card using the Triple Head To Go (cfg for that hardware work for my 680) , you could contact Aerosoft support and ask if they have had that issue with your card and have a file to correct.

Very strange this one !

Hi did you get to fix this?  I had this problem in the Aerosoft Twin Otter/Real Air Duke/Legacy and Spitfire and also my A2A aircraft,  it appears its when it try's to  load the view that has NO instruments that it goes mad.  I posted on the Aerosoft page and Matt_Smith gave me this solution, works like a dream  no spinning cursors on any of my aircraft now,  you lose the view with no instruments,  but hey I can live with that!

May not work on planes with no VC though   ( I only use VC ones)

;-)

Before doing this BACK up your original  your camera config  in location that you have your data in

eg mine is

C:\Users\Steven\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

From your "cameras.cfg"  file get rid of this  "

[CameraDefinition.001]
Title = Cockpit
Guid = {B1386D92-4782-4682-A137-738E25D1BAB5}
Description = This is the description of the cockpit view
Origin = Cockpit
ShowPanel = Yes
SnapPbhAdjust = Ordinal
SnapPbhReturn = True
PanPbhAdjust = Ordinal