Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

virginblue737

PMDG 737 TAT dosent Stabalise

Hey guys, 

So im having a very bad problem with my NGX, And in fact it all starts on the ground, it has to do with the Altitude indicator and the TAT,

Every time on the ground when you look at the TAT display and just say it read - +18, The alitude would woulf be set at 0020. All of a sudden the TAT would rise to +26 in 1 second, just a massive 7 degree increase in under 1 second. and whilst that is happening the Altitude indicator bounces from say 0020 to 0080 and then back to 0020. 

In the air it gets worse, as im climbing the TAT will be at +15 and then it will jumo again to say  +22 whilst that happens the plane goes into what you could call severe turbulance, The altitude goes up and down, the pitch goes up and down and the speed drops as the nose goes up incredibly. And it happens through out the whole flight, the TAT wont stay stll, therefore My plane Gets BUFFET allerts, nearly stalls and its really hard to fly. This even happens in the cruise also. And yet when where at FL380 like i was today the TAT bounces from +14 to +26 and then to +11. I enter a flight plan into AS2012 and the it says at my cruise alt the TAT should be -57, and it should stabalise there until descent, mine drops 9 or 10 degrees every 20 seconds, 

So does anyone know whats going on? or how i can fix this?\

My weather engine is Active Sky 2012, 

regards Jason Norment

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well it has definatelly to do with your weather engine. The NGX itselfe won't modify the TAT.

You are using AS2012. Did you install the latest service pack? Which profile are you using (IFR)?

Do you run any other software like FSInn or the like?

Hey Jonathon, 

Thanks for your reply!

And yes  i posted in the HIfi Forum and no one replied, 

Yes i am Using SP2 Active Sky 2012 and yes using IFR

I am also using FSINN but i have disabled the weather

Jason

Bugs in the FSX weather system. Are you using DWM mode in AS2012? That's the only way to solve this stuff completely that I know of - global weather writes.