Sign in to follow this  
XMYUKON

NGX Beacon light pattern messed up?

Hello!

I'm not sure if I have an issue here or not. Here is the deal. I used flusifix 5.0 and changed a setting that said alternating strobe/beacon or something like that. I changed it back to default within the program after that. That said, the way my beacon light blinks is not consistent. It will blink 5 times, then pause for like 2 seconds, then start up again and blink 7 times, then pause for like 2, etc completely random. I don't know if this is normal NGX behavior or what, but it's not just a continuous blink. There are pauses in the pattern. Does this sound right?

Thanks

Nick

We don't use normal FSX lights (which are what Flusifix edits), they're integrated into the model and controlled with 100% custom code. Never heard of what you're describing.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan;

I know this is an old post. But I have the same issue with the beacon. The pattern does pause every so often. I have not installed anything to try to edit lights in FSX. And I've only recently purchased the NGX, maybe 2 to 3 months ago, having flown the FS9 NG prior to that. So I was wondering the same thing about why the flashing pattern wasn't consistent. Thanks.

Dave

Dave Paige

Yeah very old thread, but I have the issue too with the NGX and the PMDG 777. The beaconlight flashes irregular in comparsion to the strobe light. I will try to take a video of it later.