Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

JetMax and PMDG

I too can say nothing but great things about Peter Cos and FDS / JetMax. Another organization with great integrity akin to PMDG.

I have the full JetMax with a PMDG setup including the CDU, MCP / EFIS, TQ, Overhead, NavComm and Transponder.

The GLARE is required for the MCP / EFIS but everything else in my setup is interfaced with direct FSX controls.

It takes a beefy computer to run the NGX and four (4) separate monitors with undocked windows. I just made the leap to P3D and a dual graphics setup (SLI) and am delighted with the preliminary results.

It does take quite a bit of configuring as the NGX is not really a cockpit builders product but the fidelity of the two solutions together is really impressive once all configured. I am happy to share my XML files with any JetMax drivers who want to short-circuit the process.

...Robert

And I just realized this was an old post 《red-faced》. Ah well...hopefully it helps someone.

I use the JetMax 737 TQ. I've had it for almost a year and I love it. I have it programmed through FSUIPC also.

Hi,

Are you guys struggling with using the NGX offsets via FSUIPC?  Unfortunately I don't have any Jetmax hardware but I've been playing around with both Simconnect (via c# app) and FSUIPC to interface with the NGX and 777.

Initially I've used 1 and 0 as parameters on some of the offsets, for example the landing gear. (offsets 74183 and 70087) It seemed to work but I got weird things happening... until I used the proper values for the parameters. Mouse left-click (536870912) and mouse right-click (2147483648). Autopilot and autothrottle disconnect switches also had problems with 0 and 1 as parameters... they will both disconnect but will automatically be silenced without you having to press the button twice. These parameters produce a "double-click" event of sorts. Using the proper mouse right and left click values fixed this.

Maybe this has got nothing to do with your issue... just thought I would post this.