Sign in to follow this  
777Fanatic

Virtuali Addon Manager

Hi, when running fsx, I accidentally clicked "Don't run" and "Never run addons from Virtuali S.A.S". How do I undo that, and make them run again? My FSDT O'hare isn't working anymore.

Try re-installing the base files from the .exe, then going back into add-on manager (assuming it still runs) and re-installing it from there. If it says installed and active, uninstall it and repeat the above.

If none of this works, I suggest contacting Umberto over at the FSDT forums. He is amongst the most helpful and knowledgeable of the devs out there, and as long as you pay attention to what he says (and give him time; you've only waited an hour here - this isn't FSDT support, this is AVSIM's FSX forum!) and follow his instructions, it should be fine.

Hope this helps, and remember: for the UK and EU it is still early, and the USA are still asleep!

best

jake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Edit your dll.xml. Find the correct entry, change the line that says '<disabled>True</disabled>' to '<disabled>False</disabled>'. Your dll.xml is located at %appdata%\Microsoft\FSX

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Check your FSX cfg for the line with the addon manager and delete it. It should then ask for it again at startup. Backup your cfg before doing that