Sign in to follow this  
Kieran Robertson

Help Please: VOXATC error

hi,

I have been looking all over the forums and web and have found no solution to my problem. I am trying the trial version of VOXATC but every time i go to enable it in flight it starts to initialize and then comes up Fatal error. Shutdown VOXATC.

Any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks

Kieran 

Hi Kieran,

check the error log to see if you can figure out whats going on,

Its found here:

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings\VoxATC X

where XXXXX should be replaced with your user name.

the log file is Err.log

Helge

Helge Rasmussen

Hi Helge,

Thanks for the quick reply. It turns out the problem was to do with the voice packs. It seemed the microsoft- anna voice pack that was in the voice list was creating errors so i downloaded a voxpox voice. It seems to be working now, i just need to get the voice recognition used to my voice. From what i seen so far of this add-on working it seems quite good and i will be defiantly thinking about investing in it. Once again thanks for your help.

Ty capt Richardo for your response and if i do decide to buy this add-on, i now know a useful tip.

Many thanks,

Kieran