Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ashere

register

hi could someone please help and tell me if the automatic register is functioning as i sent an email 2hours ago and still no reponce

email set by is correct and name thanks for any help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you allowed jdtllc.com through your ISP and pc spam filters? Have you checked any spam folder?

Did you use the automatic e-mail format/create? Did you use the same e-mail address and user name that you used with your order?

The e-mail format for automatic operation must be exact.

Any deviation from the above will require manual handling.

Here's what the e-mail should look like:

To: register@jdtllc.com

Subject: RCv4 Key Request

-123456789  ! Ron  ! Ginsberg

Note the "-" in front of the number. That should be there if it was in the product code from the registration screen. There are two spaces after the product code number, one before the first name, two after the first name, one before the last name and one after the last name before the end of the line.

Nothing else should be in there.

If the automatic server is not having a problem with itself or Internet transmission, you should be receiving your key usually within a half hour.

When you get your key do a copy (crtl-c) from the e-mail into the registration screen place for it. Be sure Windows copy/paste do not insert spaces prior to or after the code in the screen. The cursor should rest right after the last code character.

that's funny, every request that has been received, has been processed. send me an email if you don't have your key