Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudswimmer

My Son Can't Create an Avsim Account

My son is getting interested in flightimulation. He tried to create an account tonight o he can join in on threads, download, etc., and got a duplicate IP address error and warning. Seriously? Wow, so only one member per household?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

No, we have father/sons on here with individual accounts. It's a system that prevents one user from having multiple accounts, but by its design it also may catch family members too. It's a simple process to get him set up. Email me at forum at AVSIM d0t com with his email and desired username.

Chris, yeah but.... (there is always a "but", isn't there?).... Remember, if YOU misbehave and get banned, so will he (the opposite side of the coin - same IP's and all that)... I would love to be at the dinner table that night for that discussion; "Dad, you did WHAT????"  :He He:

Chris, yeah but.... (there is always a "but", isn't there?).... Remember, if YOU misbehave and get banned, so will he (the opposite side of the coin - same IP's and all that)... I would love to be at the dinner table that night for that discussion; "Dad, you did WHAT????"  :He He:

Lol...........Good point Tom :Nail Biting: Ok I better tell him to just sign up with his mobile account. Though its been over 10 years now at avsim, I am getting older and grumpier, so a ban is not out of the realm of possibility :Just Kidding: