Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

How to Adjust fuel in B747-400 using FSX?

Hello, Dudes!

How to Adjust fuel in B747-400 using FSX? Suppose I fly a long route like from Lahore to London Heathrow. So how can I calculate that how much right fuel should I adjust before take off?

Otherwise, you know that over fuelling cause the plane's nose too high while landing. 

Best Regards,

AP,

PMDG offer their B744 manual as a free download from their website. It includes a fuel calculation scheme. Not sure, though, whether the fuel consumption of other 744 models in FSX matches the RW/PMDG figures.

Doesn't the default flight planner give you an estimated fuel consumption? If I remember correctly, it does (provided you load the aircraft you want to fly before creating your flight plan, because the flight planner estimates the figures based on the currently loaded aircraft's performance data). In this case you might want to add some reserve fuel, though, becaues I don't think it it too accurate.