Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

Any testers pulled a Tex Johnson?

Any testers tried this yet? lol

On a serious note though, I hope all the testers, as well as the dev team have a smooth ride through the final phases and wrap-up before final delivery. I'm ready to sign the paperwork and authorise the funds transfer and pick up my new plane at KPAE sometime THIS month hehe.

In the meantime I look forward to reading the ever enthusiastic beta tester thoughts and reviews and drool over the stunning shots and videos they release.

Alaister Kay

I actually like this idea. One of the testers should take it over Lake Washington (by Seattle for those team members not acquainted with the area) and get a wingview shot of the engine wrong-side up just like the classic photo! It's a 1G maneuver after all...
Luke, here's your please:
Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee? 
Thanks in advance guys! You should all feel very lucky, the whole FS community is jealous of you right now!

Reference for the photo:
http://www.airlinereporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Barrel-roll1.jpg

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

That would be wreck less, and you could put the lives of 100s of virtual people in jeopardy  :lol: