Sign in to follow this  
thepilot132

How did they announce it?

Hi guys,

I am still quite new to this forum and to PMDG as well. Considering I bought the PMDG 737NGX a year after it was released, I've never witnessed what it was like when the anouncment came for the 737 to be released. So my question is, what was it like when Mr. Randazzo finally released the 737? Was it spontaneous or anything like that? And was it on the basis of announcing the beta and what the testers are doing now, for the 777?

Regards,

Trystan Bates

There are two ways to know. Robert will let us know on the forums in the hours before it goes live and troll posts increase exponentially the closer we get to release. If you have been following the forums the last couple of days we are close. ;)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

About a week before the release RSR posted a topic with the final price, and the day they expected to release it if no other problems came up. This was not long after the NDA was released on the Beta testers if my memory is correct.

There are two ways to know. Robert will let us know on the forums in the hours before it goes live and troll posts increase exponentially the closer we get to release. If you have been following the forums the last couple of days we are close. ;)

About a week before the release RSR posted a topic with the final price, and the day they expected to release it if no other problems came up. This was not long after the NDA was released on the Beta testers if my memory is correct.

Than you very much Mike and Tim! Both of your posts have made me very excited!  :lol: